Sparklezilla: Jada and Loraine Print Pant
The starting point for this print was a digital collage a student of mine made based on a prompt I gave her for a hugely collaborative project "Other Worldly" in 2019. This student passed away a year later. I like to use her prints as a base for creating new collages so I can think about her and keep her memory alive. I added images from a performance I did with Clint Basinger at the end of 2020 and submitted this print as an animation to a projection gallery hosted by Loraine Wible. I was really grateful to Loraine for getting me to do this print, because I was in a weird heard space from losing this student. I love wearing these pants and thinking about my amazing student and her impact on me.
The wide-leg design can show the slenderness of your legs and can also play a role in shielding
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Regular fit
- High waist, with hiden zipper
- Fabric weight: 80g/m²
- Thread Color: black or white for a single piece, automatically chosen using color approximation. Can not be customized.
- Average ProductionTime: 2-4 business days （The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days）
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- For custom areas, please refer to the Yoycol mockup generator for details.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".