Sparklezilla: Negative Space Flag Romper
This textile print is from images of a flag I made from Artworks Cincy. That flag was made from the negative space of all the flags I had ever made for the artworks Art Capes/Flags program. (20+ flags). It was during this time that I started dreaming about making a giant collaborative teamwork flag with Ben Cook - which we started during the exhibition "Melendez and Whittle: Composing and Collapsing" 2021
With Short sleeves, will work perfectly for all season.It's great for pairing it with sneakers or boots
- Fabric: Four-way stretch( 95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Button placket,standard of collar,chest patch pocket
- Fabric Weight: 135g/m².
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- For custom areas, please refer to the Yoycol mockup generator for details.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".